Skip to the main content
A- A+ Text sizeMy Karibu


If your home is on a shared ownership scheme with us, and you wish to sub-let your property, either in its entirety (for example if you have a period of time working abroad), or if you want to take a lodger / rent a room, you will need to discuss this with us in the first instance. 

Please contact us in writing at You can also message us via our residents' app, or by calling us on 0208 607 7777.

If you are a tenant in social housing please be aware that sub-letting can consititute tenancy fraud. Please click here to learn more.