If there are no suitable vacancies, please don't be put off getting in touch with us as we are always interested to hear from people who would like to work in the sector and who have a passion for supporting people and communities. You can email us your CV, with a covering note as to why you would like to work for Inquilab, to email@example.com. We will be in touch with you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Our Recruitment Process
We have robust processes in place to ensure we recruit the right people with the right skills, behaviour, and experience for the role.
To apply for a specific role, please click on the job vacancy and ‘Apply’, ensuring you have completed the necessary information and forms required in our Recruitment Pack.
If you wish to register your interest for working with Inquilab Housing Association in the future please send us your CV with a covering email highlighting your skills, experience, and aspirations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our vacancies are, where relevant, internally promoted for a period of seven days before promoting on our website and in partnership with any external recruitment consultants. At all times during the application process we:
- Operate on a principle of open and transparent competition in our approach to recruitment
- Aim to respond to your application within a reasonable timeframe and keep you informed of your application process
- Encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background
- Treat every applicant with respect and aim to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Ensure that recruitment and selection is carried out in a professional and timely manner and in line with employment and data protection legislation as well as best practice
- Ensure our Managers and HR staff involved in the recruitment process act ethically throughout the process and declare any factor that may remove transparency, fairness or consistency of the process.
Have you Considered Volunteering?
We also offer volunteering opportunities, which is a great way to develop skills and gain experience. If you are interested in volunteering work, please email email@example.com.