Get In Touch With Us
Whether you are an Inquilab resident wanting to raise an issue; looking for a new home; or you wish to make a complaint, there are a number of ways to get in touch with us.
We aim to respond to your enquiry in a timely and efficient manner.
In emergencies, you can contact us on: 0208 607 7777.
Our phones are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).This number will divert to an out-of-hours number outside these times. Please note that ONLY EMERGENCIES will be dealt with and this number cannot reach individuals or individual departments.
Emergencies are deemed as:
- A Health & Safety hazard or issue that threatens your safety or wellbeing
- External damage to your property / building that deems it as unsafe
- Breach of security or failing entrance system
- Urgent repairs to your property that would further damage your property or belongings if it isn’t immediately seen to
- Reporting an incident of Anti-Social Behaviour
We also welcome written correspondence to:
Inquilab Housing Association
8 Kew Bridge
- What We Do
- Our History
- Our Performance
- Our People