Learning, Development and Culture
Our culture reflects Inquilab’s core STARS values which we promote and incorporate in all our people practices.
We invest in a range of development initiatives for our employees and are committed to ensuring all are equipped with the skills and expertise necessary to thrive in their roles.
We value our employees' growth aspirations and recognise the importance of supporting their wider professional development.
To this end, we provide a range of resources to support their development needs, facilitate effective performance, inspire confidence in their abilities and promote progression routes and career pathways. We offer:
- A robust onboarding and induction process designed collaboratively with managers that offers role and organisational specific support through the first few months of employment
- Bi-annual Performance Appraisal which enables us to identify and address development needs, as well as reward performance
- Comprehensive suite of courses – statutory, organisational, role-specific – delivered through flexible learning methods
- Access to external courses and conferences
- Funding of professional memberships to support employees in maintaining relevant professional accreditations
- A management development programme to enable our managers to develop self-awareness and the skills and confidence to become effective and inspirational managers