Employment & Training
SUPPORTING YOU INTO EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING
We’re passionate about helping people to achieve their goals and fulfil their potential. Our community work is crucial to improving the lives of our most disadvantaged residents, and in supporting the development of more sustainable, prosperous, communities. This includes helping people into employement by developing skills and arranging valuable work experience.
If you are aged 16 years or over, and are looking for a job, or to develop your skills, we may be able to help connect you to job opportunities, apprenticeships, and work placements.
We can also directly help you with:
- Writing a CV
- Making a job application
- Preparing for a job interview
- Gaining work experience through a variety of volunteering work placements within Inquilab
- Applying for a training or apprenticeship scheme
- Completing further education enrolment forms
- Tips and advice on career opportunities
- Mentoring schemes to help you develop in your career