Customer Advisory Panel
By joining the Customer Advisory Panel (CAP) you can have a say on how our services are shaped and delivered.
As a CAP member we will contact you to find out your views on our services. The information you provide will be sent to the Resident Scrutiny Panel (see below) who will consider your views before passing them on to the Board.
The aims of the CAP are to:
- Provide views on how to develop and improve services
- Influence discussions on our housing strategy
- Monitor our contractors’ performance
- Support the formation of resident associations and lend support to existing groups
- Work with us in delivering excellent landlord services
- Promote value for money in our housing services
You choose how much you get involved, it is up to you how much you get involved. You can:
- Take part in satisfaction surveys over the phone
- Complete surveys and questionnaires
- Read and comment on information we will provide
- Be a ‘mystery shopper’
- Take part in focus groups and consultation events
- Join the newsletter panel
- Become an estate inspector
- Help plan our annual conference
- Take part in service reviews
- Join our “Can Do” improvement group
There is no age limit, but you must be an Inquilab resident, or member of a resident’s family, to join. All CAP members are volunteers.
No payments are made.