Home contents insurance 

Did you know that you need to have insurance for your personal belongings?

As your landlord, we insure your home against damage but you need to have your own insurance to cover you in case of theft, fire, flood or other damage to your belongings.

With a special scheme called ‘My Home’ arranged in conjunction with the National Housing Federation, Inquilab tenants and residents can protect their belongings and gain peace of mind, knowing that if the unexpected happens, you have cover.

For immediate cover, call My Home at 0845 337 2463 or 01628 586189, or visit the My Home website