The Neighbourhood Management Team is Changing
We would firstly like to apologise for the delays in responding to some of your service requests. The team focus for April is ensuring that all communications are responded to in a timely manner. We are in the process of addressing the challenge of answering around 1200 calls per month, many calls are chasing outstanding or incomplete.
The neighbourhood managers are out on the patch daily, and we want to deliver services whenever possible in your home. If you would like a neighbourhood manager to visit you at home call 0208 607 7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise this.
You can get more involved in your community by signing up to be a tenant inspector, or you can just come along to the inspections. Please contact us if you would like more information about this.
As our phone lines are extremely busy, if you are unable to get through to us, please send an email or register on the tenant portal. We promise to get back to you within 72 hours.
The Inquilab office is also open at the following times:
- Monday : 9-5pm
- Tuesday: 9-5pm
- Wednesday 9-12pm
- Thursday: 9-5pm
- Friday: 9-5pm
To deliver more of our services in your communities and homes, we are arranging surgeries in local locations, from which our neighbourhood officers will be based. Do pop in to say hello if you can. We will provide more information on this soon so please check back for updates on this.
In response to your feedback, you told us that you don’t see Inquilab staff enough, so we will be carrying out a series of Roadshow events to come out and meet you. We will be in your area on the following dates:
- Middlesex Court & Fulmer House – 5th June 2019, 1pm
- Ghazal & Cranleigh Court – 12th June 2019 Ghazal 9:30am Cranleigh, 1pm
- Elm Road & Moore Court – 19th June 2019 Elm Road 9:30am Moore Court, 1pm
- Triple Court – 26th June 2019, 1pm
- Bronte Close – 10th July 2019, 1pm
- Grasmere & Rydal Court – 24th July 2019, 1pm
- Lancaster Estate (Lancaster Road, Foxglove & Honeysuckle) – 7th August 2019 1pm
- Sekhon Terrace – 21st August 2019, 1pm
- Warren Park Estate (Shaftesbury Waye, Sturminster Close, Corfe Close, Lulworth Way) – 4th September 2019, 1pm
- George Furness House – 18th September 2019, 1pm
- Veitch Close – 25th September 2019, 1pm
- Corrigan Court – 2nd October 2019, 1pm
- Burbage Close – 16th October 2019, 1pm
Over the next 3 years, we will also be carrying out tenancy visits to all residents to record any changes in your circumstances, and to take away any issues or concerns that you might have for us to resolve, so that we can support you. Please check and update your contact details, preferred communication method and contact time on the tenant portal.