Modifying your home

Modifying Your Home

Any major modification you make to your home, such as installing a new kitchen or bathroom etc, has to be approved first. Before commerncing works you must get written permission from Inquilab housing Association. This is so we know about works that have taken place should you decide to move. we also need to ensure that Planning consent ( if required) has been obtained, and works are carried out by a competent contractor.